Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022: PM Modi launched the Free Sewing Machine Scheme to empower women and encourage them to work from home. Which will go a long way in empowering women. More than 50 thousand women will get free sewing machines in each state. It will help the economically disadvantaged women in both urban and rural areas. Interested women in the country who want to get free sewing machine, they have to apply for it. Only women in the age group of 20 to 40 years can apply under this scheme. For detailed information related to Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022, read the complete article till the end.
Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
The PM has said that all the women of the country will benefit from this scheme. The government has made a sewing machine scheme for all those women who are extremely poor women, to make their life easier, this strategy provides women the facility to earn money sitting at home comfortably without leaving the house. This will help economically disadvantaged women and laborers in both rural and urban areas of the country. Due to which their financial condition will change a lot, and they will be able to live their life very happily.
PM will distribute free sewing machines to more than 50 thousand women in every state under the ‘Free Sewing Machine’ 2022 programme. Labor women will be able to feed themselves and their children by getting free sewing machines through this scheme. Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Bihar have been the first to implement this scheme in all these states.
Objectives of Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
Due to the Corona epidemic, unemployment in our country has increased even more than before. Life has become extremely challenging for some. Especially such women who are self-reliant and who have no one other than themselves. Many unemployed women are going through difficult phase in their life. This scheme is designed to make women self-reliant and independent. The Free Silai Machine Scheme 2022 aims to provide free sewing machines to the people. Through this free sewing machine program (Free Silai Machine Yojana 2022), labor women will be self-reliant and empowered and the condition of rural women will improve. And they could live their life properly.
Haryana Free Sewing Machine Scheme
A new scheme has been started by the Labor Department for the women of the state in Haryana. Under this scheme, a free sewing machine will be provided to the women applicant of the state. An amount of Rs 3500 will be provided as financial assistance to all the applicants who register through the official website of Haryana Labor Department to get the benefits. To get the benefit of the Free Silai Machine Scheme, the applicant must be registered with the Labor Department and must have a BOCW registered membership of minimum 1 year. This will improve the starting position of the women of the states and at the same time they will also be given employment opportunities.
Eligibility for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
Women who want to apply for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Central Government of India. which are as follows:
- Only poor women of the country can apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022.
Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of women applying for this scheme should be between 20 to 40 years.
- Under this free sewing machine 2022, the annual income of the husband of the working woman should not exceed Rs.12 thousand.
- Only widows and disabled women in the country will be eligible to participate in this scheme.
Documents Required for Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
Applicants will need some important documents while applying for the scheme. The documents required for the application are given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Aayu Parmaan
- Aay Parmaan Patra
- Pechaan Patra
- Samudaay Parmaan Patra
- Disability medical certificate in case of disability.
- If a woman is a widow then her inspector widow certificate.
Benefits of Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022
Some of the benefits of the free sewing machine scheme are given below:
- The central government will distribute free sewing machines to more than 50 thousand women in every state under the PM Free Sewing Scheme 2022 programme.
- Due to this scheme, the economic condition of women families will improve, so that they can live their life independently.
- The government will provide sewing machines to all labor women in the country for free under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022.
- Women in the country can earn good money by sewing clothes of people sitting at home.
- This scheme will benefit women from economically disadvantaged background in both urban and rural areas of the country.
- Through this scheme, the underprivileged women of the country will be provided jobs.
If you liked this article, don’t forget to share it.