Dr Diksa Bhavsar said that one can wake up according to one’s nature or the texture of body and mind. Learn more about it here
Our elders often say that we should get up early in the morning. Waking up early keeps both body and mind healthy. This is true at sixteen annas. But we also cannot deny that one can wake up according to one’s nature or the texture of body and mind. So in such a situation it is very difficult to understand which is the best time to wake up.
Ayurvedic doctor Dr. Diksha Bhavsar says that even today our elders start their day before sunrise or even earlier. They feel that this will make them feel more energetic and in tune with the cycle of nature throughout the day. But it is not necessary that it should be possible with everyone. Dr. Bhavsar recently shared a post on his Instagram. In which he has told about the right time to wake up in the morning.
It is good to wake up in Brahma Muhurta
Sharing his post, he has written that our elders always advised to wake up in Brahma Muhurta. Brahma Muhurta is an auspicious period, which begins 1 hour 36 minutes before sunrise and ends 48 minutes before it. On waking up at this time, the person feels himself fit and agile.
Why Brahma Muhurta
According to Dr.Bhavsar, waking up in Brahma Muhurta helps us in many ways-
- By waking up at this time and meditating, knowledge is attained.
- This is a great time to wake up to improve memory and concentration.
- Waking up at this time is considered good for improving mental health. Because at this time the atmosphere is calm and serene.
- Waking up in Brahma Muhurta is very beneficial to strengthen your mental focus and concentration.
- This is the best time to meditate, read spiritual books, and exercise.
so when should the person wake up
It is very good to wake up any time between Brahma Muhurta to sunrise. At this time nature has sattvik qualities. It gives peace to the mind and freshness to the senses. So it is very good to get up before sunrise. If you can’t wake up before sunrise, try waking up with sunrise. But don’t forget to wake up after sunrise.
morning wake up time-
Dr. Bhavsar has told that the sunrise also varies according to the seasons. Keeping this in mind one should wake up according to the instincts of his original nature, mind and body. In Ayurveda, the body is considered to be of three types. Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- For Vats – 30 minutes before sunrise
- For Pitta – 45 minutes before sunrise
- For Kapha – 90 minutes before sunrise
Late sleepers and those who are stressed, wake up at this time
- For Vats – Till 7 am
- For Pitta – Before 6:30 am
- For Kapha – Can wake up before 6 in the morning.
try to wake up in the morning
Nowadays people’s life is full of busyness. People are not able to take rest till night’s sleep. There are many people like this, so they work till late at night. Therefore waking up in Brahma Muhurta may not be possible for them. Dr. Bhavsar says that in such a situation, one should try to wake up between 6:30 am to 7 pm.
How to wake up with sunrise is beneficial for health
- Waking up before the sun or with the sun fills you up with energy, positivity.
- Waking up at this time is very beneficial for your mental and physical health.
- It regulates the biological clock of any person.
- Waking up with sunrise helps with digestion, absorption and assimilation.
- To get self-esteem, discipline, peace, happiness and long life in life it is very important to wake up with or before the sun in the morning.
The above article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or any medical condition.